Friday 1 May 2009

View of Porthcurnow




It must be said these days that Charles and I do not get out and about very much to bring further views of West Cornwall and so two of our regular guests were kind enough to share these lovely pictures they took on there special day celebrating a very special Wedding anniversary.
That beach, idylically sheltered, perfect in its simplicity, with the finest sands, shelving gently into a turquoise sea, with the extraordinary Minack Theatre above is a very special place to visit - particularly out of season when you can have it all to yourself............and us of course - thank you so much for sharing your photos. Christine and Charles

2 comments:

  1. When we first visited Porthcurno as a Television crew a few years back I was stunned and had to remember we were still in the UK.
    Myself and my wife visit Cornwall at every opportunity, I have just retired from a lifetime working in Television as a Cameraman and find no better place to be than Cornwall, fortunately we are not to far away in Somerset.
    I have put a link on my blog to your`s.

    Heiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Heikoworld to virtual Cornwall at ednovean farm. Porthcurnow is stunning - I would love to visit it again myself very soon but for now we are watching for our mare to foal. Looking forward to visiting your blog set in Somerset

    Best wishes Christine

    ReplyDelete