Wednesday 28 January 2009

Nick Nacking Season


This is officialy my "Nick Nacking Season" - the time of year when I can steal an hour here and an hour there to search for that perfect something to set of a window sill. Penzance is only ten minutes drive away with her unique individual shops and one of my favourites has to be Mount's Bay Trading in Causeway Head, neatly set between my chosen route from bank, to soap shop, to car park - I can even buy a pair of shoes there within my Penzance triangle, with hardly a pause for breath. So today I chose this dramatic crackle glazed urn or is it a jar or a vase? to set off the slate of the Blue room window sill. Fore sure the "nick nacking season" is about to end soo though, to be replaced by the "decorating urge"......... not to be sneezed at the first promise of warmth in the morning sunshine in Cornwall this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment