Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas cont!!
















Christmas continues so I'm told and I'm still enjoying the decorations - probably will until the awful truth begins to dawn that i have to repack the glitz the ribbons and the baubles and shoehorn them back into the loft. At least this year my collection of church candles re-appeared from a distant corner in the loft. I like to line the broad barn window sills with these and tuck dark green foliage around them - they looked beautiful this Christmas morning casting gentle candle light across the room. I leave our decorations up until the twelfth night, superstitiously counting the day to try to ensure that "bad Christmas luck" does not set in for the following year - I think they come down about the 4th but i shall be watching Mousehole Christmas lights across the bay like a hawk to make sure I get the right day!

No comments:

Post a Comment