Monday 9 December 2013

Life's surprises

Sunset over Perranuthnoe and Mounts Bay viewed from Ednovean Farm


















The glorious sunset last night was one of life's little surprises after a week of measuring the sky against my expectations I was surprised by the intensity of the glow and as the outer view finder on the camera isn't working at the moment.  I aimed in hope, by pointing in the general direction and squinting nervously at the little aperture from a "safe" distance.  I was doubly surprised to find sunsets over Perranuthnoe, more or less in focus for me and with the added bonus of a flight of sea gulls floating across the shot on their evening migration back to their nesting grounds!


The final moment as the village settles down for the evening

































A moment from the end of the day taken from the garden of Ednovean Farm Find us  Too special to wait until next week to share!

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Kathy I'm glad you enjoyed them I got a very different sunset last night full of fire ad dram but less of a photo - hope to put it up later!

    ReplyDelete