Tuesday 18 February 2014

A day in two parts!

I watched the sun setting across the bay from us


















It was a day of two halves yesterday, starting with unexpectedly heavy rain and finishing in brilliant sunshine. At least in the morning I caught up on my "paint anything that doesn't move" programme and the horses enjoyed working in the afternoon sunshine. We finished the day with a pretty sunset across the bay and at the moment, the courtyard gate to the main garden is the perfect spot to watch the seasons progress. As I share our sunsets throughout the Summer you''l see the track of the sun moving far to the right along the horizon in a strange movable feast that always makes the day a little bit special for me.

Baby rabbit season has started and alas Spud proudly carried in his first trophy (I managed to rescue it) so spring really is here in Cornwall.


No comments:

Post a Comment