Saturday 23 January 2016

Let's celebrate winter days

A view across a cornish valley towards
Tregonning Hill

Let's celebrate winter days that offer long tranquil views and sparkling seas still in Cornwall. 


Last week i explored between countryside and Sea with my camera and found plenty to inspire me from the soft tranquil landscape in the mellow colours of winter to the bright glittering seas lapping around Mounts bay. The colours are lovely and the occasional bright flashes of vibrant yellow that are the daffodil fields never cease to intrigue me. I did stop ner to a daffodil with pickers working but they started to look rather anxious so drove away!
St Michael's Mount in the winter sunshine

A quick walk towards the sea

Next I parked in Perranuthnoe and took the bridlepath from near the church that runs towards Trenow beach and Marazion and followed the blue sea with St Michael's Mount always seeming to be beside me
The bridlepath winds down towards Marazion

So for a few precious minutes I celebrated the winter day between the countryside and the coast and have some  memories to store away - if you would like to follow my walk further just click on the link above to read a little more





No comments:

Post a Comment