Saturday 13 February 2010

Toujour Apricot


Well today was spent on a spring clean for the Apricot room - I was quite pleased with it as i put the flowers on the dressing table ready for the new guest so i thought I'd take a photo to mark the occasion as the afternoon drew to a close.
I think its safe to visit www.ednoveanstud.com this week - fingers crossed! Thanks Perranlady for the heads up ah hum!!
The bedroom is just waiting for the summer sunshine to come in through those french doors now

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I hope to visit there some day soon! I just love looking at your photo's!
    MHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we'd love to have you MHL - hopefully it will soon be spring and then I can take some more of the garden for you all. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Belle Hurries up as I can't keep my fingers crossed for much longer ! !
    Really hoping all goes well Sue

    ReplyDelete