Sunday 15 February 2009

What would I like to do this morning?



This morning in Cornwall dawned womb like in its intense promise of spring, with an all imbracing warm, misty embrace. Every bird in every tree compete to celebrate the day with natures melody.

Where would I like to go this morning in Cornwall to walk across Porthkidney sands with friends and eventualy into St Ives, on sands exposed by the low spring tides?









Explore the ancient footpaths that run down through the woodland towards Porthgwora Cove




or amble gently around a little fishing Cove



Cadgwith Cove with the neatly stacked lobster pot





Newlyn harbour, a gritty working enviroment.

But as the cat starts to snore in his self elected spot beside me in the office, I think I had better go to work and leave these memories for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment