Saturday 31 January 2009

Memory of a Summers day


What a fabulous day when we opened the garden for the ngs to perfect blue skies and a brief glimpse of Summer after the rain.
Thank you so much Perranlady for letting me use this image of our garden at Ednovean Farm that I had seen in your blog of Perranuthnoe photographs. I had spent some time preening the geraniums ready for our big day and I hope that you had a great day out with us. To see more images of Perranuthnoe visit Perranlady and follow the link to Album of Perranuthnoe blog photos
The west Cornwall photo album is another must visit for super daily pictures of this Cornish life - there are links to both if you click my profile
And this morning as i made my way up to the stables I heard a dawn chorus for the first time this year, poignantly echoing through the air to welcome the Spring and with it bringing the promise that just maybe we could have geraniums bright and sassy sitting on the parterre wall once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment