Tuesday 28 October 2014

Autumn leaves and coastal walks
























I'd swear I saw an old lady scuffling through the autumn leaves today as I rode our Spanish stallion Danni out around the Cornish lanes. And who can blame her.  It's been an uplifting and inspiring autumn this year for me this year, with warm dry days that have gently turned the autumn hedgerows to golden bronze. The familiar coastline blazes with russet bracken framing the familiar views with a touch of autumn couture You can almost hear mother nature sidling over and saying "so suits you madam and picks up the colour of your seas perfectly.

Obviously a horse is not the best place to balance a camera from and so we took a couple of walks last week in the afternoons. We walked  from the farm along the coastline to admire the autumn colours to Trenow Cove on a windy afternoon - read about our walk and find lots of pictures of Cornwall in Autumn here http://ednoveanfarm.co.uk/blog/an-autumn-walk-to-trenow-cove/

or just to tempt you..................

St Michael's Mount framed by the russet colours of Autumn on our walk

We reached our destination and dropped down the grassy slipway to
Trenow Cove


































I hope you've found my new garden diary spot by now and I'm just working on the October entry - well trying to choose some music for the youtube video at the moment - I'm looking for something that avoids musack that horrible background drone that half convinces you that you are dead and living n some sort of alternative reality and treads the fine line of not sounding like an add jingle...........I could be some time Until then my September Garden Diary is on line here 

A quick preview of my October garden where the
shadows are growing longer and my latest blog
will be along soon!




















So goodbye for  now and I hope you join me again to read the Ednovean Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment