Tuesday 11 February 2014

Winter gales and Garden dreams
























The winter gales come each day to tease us, tossing our world around and taunting the garden although strangely  walking with some visitor in the height of Saturday's gale I was surprised to find the Italian Garden completely still while in the lower garde gate beyond the shelter belt it was hard to stand up. Still I've spent a little time this morning adding to my round up of the year on a Google+ album and I wonder if I can share it here to cheer you up for the day of summer dream.

The little signs of spring are still coming of course as the days lengthen by a degree and rearranging the pots to move some Azaleas to a little bit more sheltered place I had a nice surprise in the shape of a forgotten pot of crocuses that had started to shoot.

I spotted a forgotten pot of bulbs I must have planted  ready for the spring
a nice surprise to brighten up those February days!


Click here to view the Spring Summer and Autumn album so far

No comments:

Post a Comment