Monday 18 June 2012

A boat over Perranuthnoe



The boat almost seemed to float over the border this morning at Ednovean
Farm www.ednoveanfarm.co.uk

We woke up to a wonderful morning in Perranuthnoe this morning and as I set off for my morning brood mare hunt to give them their breakfast I spotted the boat that has been laying off in Mounts Bay revealed in all of her bright livery. Alas no brood mares at the bottom of the garden but the dew spangled lawn more than made up for it as i retraced my steps back through the courtyard and along the lane



I crossed the lawn in the morning dew  with its wide border of planting
and fringe of sea





My hasn't he grown our automated mowing machine

The same corner of the courtyard that I took last night in the dusk basking
in the morning sunshine

2 comments:

  1. I see some bunnies have survived Spud and Ollie, my how lovely the corner of the garden room looks with the soft hue of lavender, missing it ....sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the national collection of Rabbits Sue and alas Spud lunched on one yesterday - must have cauaght it while I was busy strimming

    ReplyDelete