Saturday 22 October 2011

Powder blue sky



St Micheal's Mount from Ednovean Farm Garden


We woke up to a beautiful, clear, powder blue sky this morning in West Cornwall, true this was not what was promised but you know, I think I'll take it! I stopped to take a picture of the Mount just outside of the front door -it is a shame the palm tree has died in front of it but I suppose I should see it as an opportunity to improve the view!




Out through the garden gate.....................................



The wider sky of Mounts Bay is waiting. The air was so clear this morning you could see every house across the Bay

I came across a useful app for your RSS feed for up and coming events in Cornwall flagged up by "I love Cornwall" on Facebook (Cornwall Tourist Boards Alta ego so quite safe to click!)- I think it will be really helpful to look up when you plan your holiday:- click here for feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment