Sunday 3 April 2011

Follow us on twitter

The courtyard this morning flushed by the morning sun

Find us on twitter for bite sized posts!! we are at:-


thednoveandiary


Sorry not sure of the address but I hope you find us - I had to use the "E" twice if you see what I mean for the title, as I was only allowed so many letters but all in all I tweet occasionally about the little things that catch my eye - the things I've usually forgotten by the time I write up the blog:- the sky larks starting to sing one morning and yesterday i swear i heard the house martins return, the daffodils that fade and the buds that follow, the flush of green spreading over our little orchard of vintage apple trees...........little things that can mean allot. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment